Personal Information Protection
- Ensure that the purposes of collecting personal information are as clearly defined as possible, and that collected information is only used for the intended purposes.
- Enact the necessary security management measures to ensure that collected personal information is kept safe.
- In principle, do not supply collected personal information to any third party without the permission of the person concerned.
- Respond promptly to any request from an individual to disclose, correct, or cease using that individual’s personal information, to the extent that is reasonable.
- Follow all laws and other conventions relating to personal information and continue to improve the Company’s rules, security management measures and so on that relate to personal information.